A couple of things happened tonight:

1) I patted a black cat who lives in a shop near my apartment. He's not as outgoing as Rainer, but he rubbed his head against my knee and seemed to enjoy the contact. Another cat was nearby and I patted him, too, but when I started patting the black cat, the other cat hissed angrily and went away. "He gets jealous really easily," the owner explained.

2) We ate in an outdoor garden (at a restaurant). Years ago we saw someone taking a shower in one of the apartments above the restaurant. Tonight there was another visible shower-taker; it was a guy, judging from the arms and shoulders and vigorous soaping movements. The window was fogged up, but it was clear enough to see his shape. You'd think they'd catch on that there's a courtyard of onlookers below!

Comments

Poppy said…
I'm guessing the people taking showers in full view are enjoying the thought that you can see them. :)
Bearette said…
Maybe! ;)
Roxanne said…
Yep, I bet they are well aware of the onlookers. Exhibitionists!!

That's cute about the jealous, hissing cat. :)
Bearette said…
It was oddly touching ;)
Anonymous said…
These cats- are they being walked on leashes? Or do they roam the streets? (the ones who have homes, I mean)
Bearette said…
One was in the shop, and the other was roaming the sidewalk in front of the shop, but I'm sure he lived at the shop too, since the guy inside the shop knew of the cat's jealousy.
Mz.Elle said…
Aww sweet jealous kitty.
Stripey,the neighbors cat does that too,but I think it's just cause he hates my cats,lol

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!