A nice surprise

So D and I went to a party tonight at Leela Lounge. We didn't know most of the people, but we had a good time anyway. The strangers had good social skills and soon we were all chatting. D got a drink called a hot chocolate, which was cold, but he was not disappointed. It apparently contained vanilla, Bailey's and Godiva liquor.

"Do you know what made it really special?" he asked me this morning.

"What?"

"There was a Hershey kiss at the bottom."

Then he forgot about the Hershey kiss, and when he had his second drink, he was surprised again ;)

Comments

This suzy said…
I'm laughing that he forgot about it and got surprised again. lol
Caro said…
I would like that getting surprised again especially with something so delicious.
Bearette said…
Fun, right? And he said it hadn't disintegrated at all.
Mz.Elle said…
Teeheee!
Anonymous said…
I guess having a short attention span comes in handy, huh?

I bet it would be good served hot, as the name would suggest.
Elsa said…
Wow - that's a pretty strong drink if he forgot that quickly about the Hershey Kiss! :)

I very rarely drink mixed drinks, but that one sounds pretty tasty - coffee and chocolate - yum.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!