So I was feeling a bit stressed out, and decided to have a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. It's my drink of choice, not that I drink often, because it usually disrupts my sleep. But I was just in the mood to have it. E was intrigued by the bottle, kept looking at it and saying "bus" (for reasons known only to him).

I'm unveiling my mystery trip: Memphis! Should be fun. I think it will be campy and fun to see Graceland. I'm also looking forward to seeing the Mississippi River again and maybe taking a boat ride down it. I saw it years ago, in St. Louis. I would love to swim in it, though of course I won't.

My next random U.S. trip will probably be South Dakota. I've wanted to see Mount Rushmore ever since I saw North by Northwest.

Where do you want to go?

Comments

judy in ky said…
Hawaii!
Bearette said…
Someday. I'm a little afraid to take the wee one on a 12-hour flight. Though it does look like paradise.
Poppy said…
Memphis! Yippy! I hope I get to see you before and after the trip!

I wish I'd been there so I could give you helpful tourist tips. :)
Poppy said…
PS - I wanna go to New York City.

hehehehe
Bearette said…
looks like you got your wish :)
This suzy said…
My mom went through SD when she was driving up here. I think she said that there were definitely some really scenic parts.
Anonymous said…
I want to go to Canada. I spent 3 years living about 4 hours from the border, and I never went.

Have fun in Memphis! I think Tennessee is beautiful.
Bearette said…
Thank you! I'm glad to hear it's beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!