So here's a picture of my newest project...a pink cardigan. The pattern is here. It is definitely the most ambitious thing I have knitted to date...even though it doesn't look much like a cardigan, yet. It will someday, I promise ;)

E had a nice conversation with his tortellini tonight. He calls it "nee." He chats with it, like so: "Nee, nee, hot, oh nee, bye bye nee."

Tonight I might watch New Moon. I am afraid it might be more sci-fi and more of a boy movie (more battles) than Twilight, which I found deliciously romantic.

And just for kicks, here is a hat I finished recently. The yarn is very pretty...Madeline Tosh, hand-dyed.

Comments

That hat is so cute and I know that sweater will look just as cute .. Love that stitch, wish I had the patience to learn to knit.
Bearette said…
You should try it. i don't have a huge amount of patience either, but i do with knitting. it's very calming.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!