So I started a book called Chemistry for Beginners by Anthony Strong. It's an unlikely mix of romantic comedy and scientific experiment. Once I adjusted to the dry, witty British voice (and one of the worst first pages on record), I started to enjoy it.

It's wretchedly cold here in NYC. I am always keenly aware of the weather, as I walk everywhere in it. Today was actually not as bad as yesterday...weather.com keeps explaining that the temperature is in the 20s, but feels like it's 10. The wind calmed down and now I can move around.

I'm going to Miami January 13-19. It will be great to get away from the cold, but out-of-NYC boredom may set in...oh, who am I kidding, it will be beautiful.

Comments

Caro said…
Hurry up spring! I'm ready.
Caro said…
10's isnt that bad, we're around the minus 15 these days.
Bearette said…
Wow! 2 different Caros. Welcome...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!