I tried to watch I Could Never Be Your Woman - for the sole reason that I like Paul Rudd. People. Do not watch this movie. It is bad for your health. It was direct to video for a reason...and I am never watching a movie in that genre again.

I am currently without a book I love. I am reading Beat the Reaper, which is good enough, and waiting for a book to come out from my favorite authors. The newest Anne Tyler (speaking of favorite authors) was very good, if bittersweet, but I finished it a while back.

I did end up getting hooked on the coffee. For some reason, I always want it at 10 am...so E and I are heading to Starbucks...imminently.

Comments

Caro said…
Dont you just love mornings at starbucks.
Bearette said…
i do...it's a place of gratification and satisfaction :)
This suzy said…
I think Starbucks must put something in their drinks. I find myself heading there more and more for a chai latte!
Bearette said…
Could be. I am definitely addicted now :)
Tracy said…
I actually saw that pretty recently myself... lol. Also because I like Paul Rudd. I'm not always sure why some movies are made... : )

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!