I'm finishing up a book called In the Drink by Kate Christensen. I have one chapter left, but I'm putting off reading it. I don't really want it to end.

I just finished off the Stonyfield Farm (or something like that) banana pancake batter that my mother gave me at Christmas. I'm not sure where to find another in New York. So I'll probably make pancakes from scratch tomorrow, for the first time in years. Gasp!

I took a quiz on Facebook to see what breed of dog I am. Turns out I'm a golden retriever. It seems like a good result.

Comments

SweetWICK said…
Ahhh, coming to the end of a book is so bittersweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts it off when the story is really great. Nice blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!