Honey, how does it feel?

Today D, E and I had lunch at a funky diner that we visit every weekend. The waiters know and love E. One of them rushed over and gave him a hug. Then two or three waiters noticed and commented on D's weight loss.

"You look good! Muscles," one of them exclaimed.

Another waiter looked at me and said, "Honey, how does it feel to have every homosexual in the restaurant saying how good your husband looks?"

I said, "I feel validated."

He said, "You know if the ___ like him, it's good."

I asked D how he felt about the attention. I think he was flattered. He has a theory that men get less attention than women.

Comments

This suzy said…
I find that kind of amusing. lol
Hannah said…
I think its flattering and nice when gays/women compliment my hubby. (Well as long as they look and don't touch)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!