Thanks for all your compliments on the crib. We got the mattress and put a mattress pad and Winnie the Pooh sheet on it. It looks pretty cute.

I feel like I'm in a holding pattern right now. I did a search for due date statistics and found a bell curve with the due date (40 weeks) at the peak. I guess that doesn't tell me much. We'll see if I've progressed any further, dilation-wise, at my Friday appointment.

My SIL got me an awesome muumuu at Kmart. It has these brightly colored vertical stripes and is really kitschy. I love it. I'm wearing it right now because it's actually a little chilly (I've been hot for the entire pregnancy. I think pg women must be 5-10 degrees hotter than the rest of you).

Also am digging the food mysteries of Joanne Fluke. Although there are so many recipes in each one, she should probably publish a cookbook in addition to fiction! Also liked Emily Giffin's newest book.

That's all for now.

Comments

bdogg_mcgee said…
I need to read Emily Giffin's newest - I did pick up Stephenie Meyer's new book, "The Host," and really, really liked it! The final book in the Twilight series comes out in August...
blackcrag said…
There's a few authors like Joanne Fluke out... mixing meals and mystery in the book. those are good day reads (in that they only take a day [or just a few hours] to read). Dick Francis is good in that regard too, though he doesn't give recipes in his books. Which is a good thing, as his books usually circle around the horse racing world. Glue Stew, anyone?Roast Horse on the Hoof?

I think Fluke does have a cookbook. I think I read something about it on her website.
Bearette said…
Yeah, I'm glad he's staying clear of the recipes.
Bearette said…
I checked out her website again...no cookbook. She does have a recipe index, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!