When life gives you lemons, make a hat.

So one of my favorite yoga students is leaving. She and her boyfriend are moving to San Francisco. He got a new job there that he couldn't pass up.

"But you just got a new job!" I said.

"I know," she said. "But I'll get another one."

I'm going to miss her. She's a sweet person, and she's also great at yoga. I wish she would stay.

But, in lieu of that, I made her a hat.



And a word about my post title. Recently, I finished reading Still Life with Husband by Lauren Fox, which was one of those books you can't put down, to the detriment of eating, sleeping or whatever. It had a line in it that I loved, something like: "My father always says, 'If life gives you lemons, bring them back to the store. Who wants lemons, anyway?'"

Comments

Roxanne said…
She will definitely be the cutest person walking the streets of SF. :)

(same reason I'll be the cutest in Ohio once it turns cold again)
Bearette said…
Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!