I watched The Hangover today. It was one of those movies that I'm ashamed to admit to liking, yet I laughed hard enough to have tears in my eyes at least once. And, speaking of eyes, Bradley Cooper is easy on them. Hehe. I used to be unsure why Lisa was obsessed with him, but he has definitely grown on me. So, I recommend the movie, though it leaves you a little bit in need of a mental shower.

I just finished The Aqua Net Diaries, a sporadically funny memoir about growing up in the '80s in Richmond, Indiana. I generally love anything '80s but this author was a little too self-satisfied. I wanted a little more introspection and depth. (As I ramble on about Bradley Cooper and the '80s.) Still, I think in a memoir, you need some. The memories of a person who really had no problems are not that interesting.

Comments

judy in ky said…
We watched The Hangover at my sister's house Saturday night (the guys got to pick the movie). It didn't gross me out too much... except for that potty-mouthed little Asian guy that wanted his $80,000. He was awful!
Bearette said…
He was - but I had to laugh when he popped out of the trunk with the crowbar. Unexpected.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!