Some pics of E


What a tasty finger...

E always beams when he sees the "soft baby rabbit" in the book, though I didn't capture it here.

He also smiles and laughs at baby pictures (in a joyous, non-mocking way), whether they're his own or pictures of Liz's baby on Facebook. He has a new habit of yelling "Dada!" at men who look nothing like D (an Indian man in Massachusetts, a Mexican man at a sandwich shop). Fortunately, they were amused.

I changed my mind about Disney World. I'm not sure I'm up for a vacation with a baby. D was understanding.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like that there's a possibility that E could laugh in a mocking way--take that, other babies! I saw a baby over the weekend who was quite drawn to one of the other men in the room because both his dad and this guy had on red shirts.
Bearette said…
That's interesting because Mom has a theory that E likes red. Maybe all babies do...
G said…
Funny you mention that about Disney World. Mark's whole family is going next week. We are not, as you well know, but I think I would wait till N is old enough to enjoy it...and till little brother is too. :) Maybe in a couple of years. But for this year, i think we'll rent a cottage in Maine!
Beth said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Curly hair! Lucky boy.

L loves other babies, too. And he adores looking at himself in the mirror, too, though I guess he doesn't yet realize it's his own reflection.
Bearette said…
e loves mirrors, too!

his hair is just now starting to curl. it was straight for a while, which was genetically puzzling since mine is wavy and d's is curly....
This suzy said…
His little curls are adorable!

So was D as understanding about his son calling other men "Dada" as he was about the vacation? lol
judy in ky said…
E has the cutest smile. And I love the "tasty finger" picture. He shows a lot of personality.
Anonymous said…
Bearette, your letter is R (I play fair--no Qs, Zs, or Xs).
Bearette said…
R! Okay. I'll think about my answers.
Caro said…
He's getting curls. So cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!