So E still has no teeth, even though I dreamed he had a complete row on the bottom. I also dreamed that I went barefoot and without my pocketbook to a sort of patisserie/hair salon, so that shows you how true my dreams are :) He does have a sharp edge poking out of his lower gum, though it is taking its own sweet time to emerge.

I finished The Mighty Queens of Freeville, a memoir I thoroughly enjoyed, about a single mom who became an NPR commentator and the replacement for Ann Landers. But I loved Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center. It bumped her up to my favorite author list. And there's a cupcake on the cover. What's not to like? (I actually found an Amazon list written by a woman who favors books with cupcakes on their covers, and it seems like a fairly reliable criterion.)

What else? I'm embarrassed to admit I spent $17 on a teething giraffe - one of those rare moments when I fall susceptible to advertising. E took one look at it, and, bored, turned back to the vibrating teething bee my sister gave him, which he loves.

In a further bid to stimulate the economy, I got him two long-sleeved onesies and two one-pieces (without enclosed feet). One is yellow, says "Party Animal" and has a picture of an elephant (for only $6.99).

Comments

This suzy said…
A patisserie/hair salon... isn't that every woman's dream? lol
Bearette said…
A muffin while you get your hair cut :)
judy in ky said…
I was a year old before I had any teeth. My mom says my granddad offered to buy me baby dentures.
Bearette said…
That made me wonder if there is Efferdent for babies ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!