Mystery package

So I got an e-mail from my mom this morning. She was telling me she had mailed a remote control for E. When she was here over Valentine's Day weekend, she had brought a toy remote for him, but it only worked inside the box - once we took it out, it stopped making sounds (it says "ha ha" when you press the keys, stuff like that). We changed the batteries, but no luck.

There were a couple of things about the e-mail...

1) She accidentally wrote "Remove" in the subject line, so I thought I had written something in my blog that needed to go (once she advised me to take something out of the blog because it might be bad if someone saw it).

2) I already got a card from the post office saying I have a package to pick up. The only thing I'm expecting is the replacement remote, which I thought my mom had mailed earlier. So what's in the package? I'll let you know if it's anything exciting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!