So D and I just got back from the two-year-old birthday party. We had a nice time. There was a pregnant woman there, but I didn't mention it until she told me she was pregnant. I also saw a bunch of people I haven't seen since my 10-year college reunion. Many of them now have kids.

The party also included my Waterloo - yellow cake with frosting. I won't tell you how many pieces I had - let's just say it's time to brush my teeth. I can act like a normal adult around any other type of dessert. Chocolate is especially easy to resist.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In my humble opinion, nothing beats yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I could eat it morning, noon, and night :)
judy in ky said…
Me too!
BabelBabe said…
i myself ate a little more than 2 pieces of carrot cake...if I didn't feel so darn bloated, I'd go have another right now...
Bearette said…
Carrot cake is another awesome choice...
This suzy said…
Mmmm... cake... :)
Anonymous said…
Hmmm..yellow cake and frosting! All cake is my Waterloo. ;)
Caro said…
I never comment on pregnant women unless they let me know first too. That way I don't say, "When are you due?" and they answer, "I'M NOT!"
Bearette said…
That's the worst, isn't it? I also *never* ask if they're having twins.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!