Playdate pix









So I got together today with a friend from Brooklyn to do lunch with the babies. She and I are on the same wavelength in many ways and going through a lot of the same things. We also like the same FOOD, though she is giving up cupcakes for Lent. I had my usual golden cupcake with vanilla icing (it's a vegan cupcake and better than any other I've tried) and tried not to feel like Satan tempting Jesus.

I also got a bunch of pictures. Some are dark, but I actually liked the effect.

Comments

Poppy said…
Twins!
Bearette said…
they do look a bit alike :)
Anonymous said…
I was going to say the same thing! Mmm...cupcakes. I could go for a cupcake right now. It's interesting that someone would eat them often enough to think to give them up for lent. I can't even remember the last time I had a cupcake (regular cake, sure, but not a cupcake).
judy in ky said…
He looks like he has such a delightful personality! His smile just lights up the whole place.
Bearette said…
kitkat - i LOVE cupcakes. if you lived near this place, you might have them more often :)

judy - doesn't it? i'm hoping his smile is equally cute once he gets teeth :)
Caro said…
Awww, I love how they interact with each other.

I made some gluten-free, vegan carrot cupcakes on Thursday. They are pretty good.
Anonymous said…
They look very New York in that second picture. Where are their baby laptops and bluetooth headsets?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!