Checking in...

Just stopped by a blog I hadn't visited in a while...and saw pictures of the blogger's new baby! There is something magical about a newborn.

Right now I am feeding E a mix of cereal and pears...he doesn't like it quite as much as fruit straight up, but he is taking it with grace. He's become especially into toys lately. We can set him up with an assortment of his favorites, and he's basically happy for an hour. No teeth yet, though he's gumming everything in sight.

This Sunday we are headed to a two-year-old's birthday party...should be fun and chaotic. I'll try to take pictures...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think L has another tooth coming in. He was up from 12:30-2 last night, crying in pain. Poor baby. I have to be so vigilant when nursing now, as those little razor blade HURT when he decides to chomp down on me.
Bearette said…
oh boy...i'm afraid of him getting teeth now. i hope for your sake it comes in soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!