So I'm not going to meet the three-year-old tonight. Hopefully I'll meet her another time. I did hear a fun story about her, though.

Today the little girl visited the publication where her mother works. She met the editor-in-chief. Their conversation went as follows:

Editor-in-chief: You're cute!

Three-year-old: You're cute!

I bet the editor was happy to hear that :)

For lunch, I had one of my favorite meals ever: a signature salad from Cosi (greens, grapes, pears, dried cranberries, and pistachios) and a slice of their bread, fresh from the oven. There are very few things better than that.

Comments

Elsa said…
I love those kinds of salads - with fruit and nuts...and I love when they add some cheese - like bleu cheese or feta (depending on the salad).
Bearette said…
You reminded me...they do have cheese in it. I think it's gorgonzola.
Elsa said…
Yum - I love gorgonzola.
Anonymous said…
We went to a Cosi with some friends a couple of weeks ago and I had the signature salad. It was delicious!
Bearette said…
Yay! now you need to go to tryst :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!