An interesting day in the news

So I found out today that Britney Spears shaved her head, and a cat adopted a six-day-old Rottweiler at a Connecticut shelter. (The accompanying picture was very cute...the Rottweiler puppy was all snuggled up with the cat's kittens.) In other news, we met M&M's baby last night!

M&M live way uptown. Parts of Manhattan have different personalities, and by the time you're all the way north, the terrain is hilly and the towering George Washington Bridge dominates the view. (I actually met D about 10 blocks from their neighborhood, back in '99, at a party.)

We brought a pink rabbit, a small pink dress, a onesie that says "baby shower" (and depicts a bunny sitting in a bathtub with the shower turned on), and a tiny tank top that says "Single and Fabulous." :) In all the excitement, I forgot to take pictures of our own gifts, but I got some shots of the bebe, her mother and wardrobe.



Comments

Roxanne said…
Very beautiful...mom and baby.

I just saw Brittney's new look minutes ago on the news. Looks like she's rebeling and trying to keep her face in the news.
Caro said…
Aw, baby. I want to hold her.

I haven't held a baby in so long.
Caro said…
And regarding Britney, maybe she wanted her head to match her cootchie.
Bearette said…
rox - thanks! on her parents' behalf :)

c - I actually didn't get to hold her...her mom was very attached ;) it was nice to see.

re britney - ouch! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!