Just found out that a high school friend is preggers with her second baby - yay! I wonder if she will find out the sex in advance this time. Last time, she actually waited. Can you imagine? I can't. Though it would definitely give you something extra to look forward to during the long hell that is labor.

I'm reading a long book...and really enjoying it. It's called Free Food for Millionaires. I'm even considering naming our second child Ella (if we have one) because that's the name of one of my favorite characters. I'm afraid the book is under-appreciated because it only got 3 1/2 stars at Amazon. Oh well.

Comments

BabelBabe said…
i didn't find out with any of mine. of course by number four, i was positive it was a boy : )
Anonymous said…
Maybe the book just needs your positive review to help bump up the stars :)

I say now that I don't want to know my baby's gender beforehand, but since I'm not pregnant, I can't judge. It just seems like it takes some of the excitement out of it. Then again, knowing allows you to bond more in advance.

Ella is a cute name. If you haven't seen this already, you should check out http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/
Bearette said…
bb - you are made of sterner stuff than i.

kitkat - i hope none of my kids' names end up on there :)
Anonymous said…
You know, I've read some of that site before, and today after I gave you the link I read some more of it, and I actually found the name of my good friend's sister. Go figure.

You changed your template! Is it permanent?
Bearette said…
I think so. I was ready for a change...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!