Today was a good day. I put on Z's swim diaper and we all went to D's gym (which I recently joined) for Family Day, when you can all use the pool together. D held Z so that I could swim independently. It was the first time I've swam (not counting wading while holding Z) since she was born! And she was perfectly content to be held by him. We also rested in the hot tub and went out on the sundeck. This is one of the views from the deck:



Later, I made an asparagus and Havarti puff pastry tart.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
Woh this is crazy - sundeck on top of the gym? Sounds like one of those country-club style gyms...awesome!
Bearette said…
Actually not on rooftop...you just go out the pool door.
judy in ky said…
That sounds very relaxing...
Bearette said…
It really was :)
Rachel Federman said…
That sounds like so much fun

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!