I got a new iPhone. I can see why it's so popular - sleek and cute, and the interface is charming and simple. Except, except:

1) How do you send a photo to Facebook? It isn't even listed as an option on my phone yet. When I click "send email" on a photo, it gives me the option to tweet, etc. - but not send it to Facebook. A friend helped me on FB - you have to go in through the FB app. 

2) How do you un-set an image for your home screen, after you have already set it? I took a photo of Z in her chair before giving her some sweet potato and used the image on my home screen - then realized I only want it on my lock screen. Otherwise there are icons all over her little face. I figured this one out - you go in through Settings.

I finished the Anne Lamott book (Some Assembly Required) and now officially love her nonfiction (everyone says her fiction isn't all that, though I like the title of her latest novel, Imperfect Birds). So now I am reading Operating Instructions, which is focused on her newborn, Sam. It's funny and dislocating, because I just finished the book about her grandchild, with her "newborn" starring as the father.

Comments

You could Google your questions or check out FB site, I am sure they can answer them..
btw, I saw your fix it to the 2 word verification... I did what u mentioned but when I went back into the settings it had changed back to 'yes' for two word... even went back to the old format as mentioned in a forum and in settings it definitely has 'no' next to two word... this is driving me nuts.
Bearette said…
I had a similar experience with that "share" icon under the posts - that shows FB, twitter, etc. Clicked "no" but it still shows anyway.
judy in ky said…
I've had my iphone for five years and still haven't figured it all out!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!