A few interesting things happened today.

My friend T came into the city and we went to Angelica Kitchen, a very peaceful vegetarian eatery. We were sitting next to a middle-aged man who was reading the paper. Another man said, "Can I have that when you're done?" The man nodded. About ten minutes later, the man who wanted the paper came back. "I'm done waiting!" he yelled, and tore off a piece of the paper aggressively. A waiter kicked him out of the restaurant and they comped the remaining guy's meal.

Later, a friend of mine changed her relationship status on Facebook to "married." (I find out a lot of juicy things through Facebook. T was saying how she found out about her brother's move through Facebook.) Anyway, the suddenly married friend, who has been missing/in L.A. for a while, emailed me asking for my current cellphone number and asking what would be a good time to call. So she will probably give me the dirt.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
This is hysterical!!! The ripping off of the paper (at
Angelica's Kitchen no less where you picture people being peaceful zen vegan types) and the major life changes revealed through Fb.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!