Waiting

Right now, I am waiting. I'm not as dilated as I was with E at this stage. So we'll see what happens. The doctor said, "The baby's head is so nice and low - she's on deck, like in baseball." The doctor is predicting that I will have 20 minutes to an hour of pushing, not the three hours of torment like before. We'll see. She also told me she is "on" Thursday and Friday but doesn't know who will be on this weekend.

I finished Matched, a YA dystopian futuristic novel (with hints of Orwell) about a young girl resisting the laws of society. Kind of a mix of brain candy and science fiction. The sequel comes out in November. Apparently there will be a trilogy.

Comments

Every time I went in I was only 2 cm. and they let me stay... It didn't take long for me to start pushing... last kid came out in 1 hr... doctor had to break my water and after that he shot out...
Bearette said…
That's what i'm hoping for...an hour sounds good.
judy in ky said…
Sending good wishes to you and the baby girl. At Yom Kippur we say "easy fast". I am saying "easy labor".
Bearette said…
I like that! The sentiment is kind of similar.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!