So I gave birth this morning to little Z, or not so little...she is 8 lbs, 11 oz...at 5:01 am. Labor was really fast this time...I started having contractions around 3:30 am, then we started timing them, and the interval between contractions shrank from 10 minutes to 3 minutes very quickly. So we took a cab to the hospital after calling D's sister to stay with E. Once we got there, I was dismayed to find I was already 9 cm and it was too late for an epidural. But there was nothing to do but accept it. And I only pushed for 15 minutes. So, it was very painful...but FAST.

Comments

SEE! I TOLD YA! LOL... Congrats on your new baby!... You delivered a good size... Its easier and better to deliver w/out the drugs.. First time around, they gave me something and I had no desire to push- I knew the contractions were there but was too relaxed to react...
judy in ky said…
Congratulations and mazel tov! A little girl is so precious. I can't wait to see her in the little pink hat you made.
This Suzy said…
Congratulations!! I'm guessing if you're blogging, you're both doing well! Can't wait for pictures!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! And I'm so happy the labor was smooth for you. Can't wait to see pictures!
Poppy said…
Congratulations!!!
Roxanne said…
You're a rock star! Not so patiently waiting for pics of your cute little darling!
Laura said…
Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!