Ok...I am bored out of my gourd! Stuck in the hospital with no more books. I finished Intuition by Allegra Goodman (ok), and before that I read Kaaterskill Falls (preferred that despite slow pace), though Cookbook Collector is still my favorite by AG. Can't think of anything else to read, and I'm not sure my wi-fi-only Kindle will work here to buy a new book. Fortunately, Crossed (next book in the YA sci-fi trilogy) comes out Nov. 1. I'm not usually into sci fi, but that series is a lot of fun.

I am digging the hospital food. D visited for a while today and the snack lady came by. She offered us coffee, tea or cookies. I got oatmeal raisin and they were absolutely delicious.

I don't know why but the pain is not that bad this time (um, "down there"). I don't know if it's because labor was shorter or the episiotomy was smaller (it was). Whatever the cause, it's like a mildly irritating soreness instead of the gigantic pain I remember from last time.

Comments

I am surprised they didn't kick u out after 24 hrs... I was even told I could go home the same day..As far as the episiotomy and the pain.. Bet its because its your second... Maybe your body is use to the stretching? and it could be that your cut was smaller than the first... Tho I was told the cut is very miniscule.
judy in ky said…
Well, I'm almost finished with "The Dovekeepers". It's pretty slow going. I'm thinking of trying "Lily of the Nile" and "Song of the Nile". Have you read them?
Bearette said…
Kalei - one of them suggested I go home after 24 hrs. But I stayed for 48.

Judy - I agree with you on the Dovekeepers. Which is too bad because I was really looking forward to it. I'll have to check those other two out, I've never heard of them.
judy in ky said…
Hi! I just started reading a sample of "The Marriage Plot" on my Nook, and I like it. I'm going to buy it to read on the plane to Hawaii!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!