So we arrived in Massachusetts today. My mother caught me up on the goings-on. Sadly, her ex-coworker's husband died of a heart attack in a motel room, and a cousin of mine (whom I didn't know very well) died of pancreatic cancer. So she gave me the bad news first, and then during dinner (an onion and cheese pie with salad), she tells me my sister has a new boyfriend! I think the good news should come first.

No one has met him yet; he's about my sister's age, an engineer, and has 3 children from a prior marriage. In other news, my oldest nephew (he's 18; he was born when I was a senior in high school) has got into all the colleges he has heard from. He is still waiting to hear from two. So, no one has rejected him yet. I am proud of him. Also, he played a football game in Gillette Stadium. Since I live in New York and am not a sports fan, my mother explained that the Patriots play there. So my nephew has played in the same place Tom Brady does, and it was televised. (They lost the game, but I guess it was still exciting for them.)

Comments

Yep, good news should be told first! lol...Good luck for the college bound. Hope he gets the school he wants.
This Suzy said…
Wow, that's a lot of news!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!