Yogurt

I'm eating some yogurt that is just so good, I was moved to blog about it. It's Stonyfield Pomegranate Berry yogurt (and no, I'm not being paid to do this). I bought it because I was intrigued by the pomegranate. But I assumed it would be the standard-issue, lumps-of-fruit kind of deal. No! It's smooth and delicious. So, I'm recommending it to all of you.

I thought Stonyfield was kind of workmanlike before - nothing fancy, but does the job. However, this flavor is actively good.

What's your favorite yogurt?

Comments

have u tried the plain Stoneyfield yogurt? omg, that is the creamiest and its so good w/fresh fruit1.
Bearette said…
i have, but this is even better :) i think it's pretty new.
BabelBabe said…
Oikos Greek with honey. I mix it with Trader joe's granola and some blueberries. I used to love Yoplait custard style lemon but now it's "lemon meringue" instead and it doesn't taste as good and it's too sweet.
Bearette said…
Adding meringue to the name is probably always a bad sign...
Anonymous said…
liberte plum and walnut. the best.
G said…
I love the Chobani Greek Peach yogurt...it has chunks of fruit in it! *drool*
Bearette said…
I went through a Chobani phase :) I liked their strawberry.
Crystal said…
I haven't been eating yogurt lately, but my favorite is Fage drizzled with some honey. And with some granola mixed in. Or apples. Or berries. And walnuts. I guess I really like the stir-ins more than the yogurt... :)

By the way, I was looking through some old photos and found some of when you came down to visit! Too fun. :)
Bearette said…
I agree. I'd love to come to Austin again sometime. Have definitely been bit by the travel bug.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!