Eric just loves cooking (along with origami). Maybe he will go to the Cordon Bleu one day :)

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
So great!

I've been meaning to ask you: what motivates you to continue blogging (I'm so glad you do) when on FB one can instantly get 30+ likes etc. for posting a picture of french toast (and not even the kind that looks like Jesus).
Bearette said…
Haha! I'm not even sure. There's definitely an instant response & volume on social media that's not in the blogging world anymore (though it used to be). I guess it's a quiet space where you can get your thoughts down & maybe be a little more candid because it's not so public.
Rachel Federman said…
I like that explanation a lot!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!