You always appreciate your health the most right after you have been sick.

Recently I got tonsillitis. My tonsils swelled up and developed white spots. I could barely swallow. So the doctor gave me some antibiotics. They took two days to kick in. Finally I have my appetite back and had enough energy to go to the grocery store this morning.

The moment when you start feeling better...is like when Dorothy steps into color. Without the Munchkins and the yellow brick road, of course. (Can you tell that Eric is addicted to the Oz series right now?)

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
oh yes I absolutely remember this feeling after being released from a migraine....hours of laying on the bed and then finally...back out into the world, into the land of the living
Rachel Federman said…
glad you are feeling better
Bearette said…
Thanks!
judy in ky said…
I know exactly what you mean. I loved it when black and white turned into color! I was just a little kid when I first saw it, and I have never forgotten it. It's exactly the way I felt the first time I walked off the plane on Maui.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!