Heading back

So tomorrow we are going home. We had to change our flight to avoid a horrific storm that descended on New York and Boston. It was a really fun trip. You can definitely get tired traipsing around the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. But the weather was lovely and everyone was more relaxed than they are in Manhattan. I guess what I need to remember is, you can stay relaxed even when people around you are stressed out. Zoe loved one ride called "Triceratops Swirl" where the dinosaurs moved up and down. We all liked "Soaring" in Epcot, where you honestly feel like you are hang gliding over California. And my mom watched E and Z so D and I could have a relaxed dinner. I felt much younger afterward.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
that sounds lovely - can't imagine warm weather right now at all
Bearette said…
Yes! Heading back into the cold today though. I guess "winter wonderland" is the right way to look at it
Rachel Federman said…
yes - it is very pretty

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!