Things are quiet here. We had Thanksgiving at a restaurant, which is probably the way to do it. (Though it did feel a bit like cheating.) I've done all my Christmas shopping thanks to Uncommon Goods (a quirky site with something for everyone). I'm using D's old computer because Z has appropriated mine to watch movies on. (He has his current one at work.) Anyway, using this old one, with its unresponsive keys, reminds me of how the keys always used to fall off his laptop and they regarded it as a security breach at the airport. We would be held up in line while the security guards inspected his poor mauled computer very, very carefully.

I discovered a new (to me) series - Tess Monaghan, by Laura Lippman. Tess is a feisty Irish Jewish detective from Baltimore.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I think Thanksgiving at a restaurant is a fine idea! Maybe we will do it next year… a restaurant in Hawaii.
Bearette said…
I recommend it! I would do it every year but a lot of people prefer to have it at home.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!