So the snow is here. It's pretty, but I feel housebound. Thankfully I don't *have* to go anywhere today, so I am luckier than most. I skipped Zoe's gymnastics class. Because of cabin fever, I might still go out to have lunch with D nearby. Haven't decided yet.

We have a friend who lives in Hawaii. He told us a while ago that a box of cereal costs 10 dollars there. Of course, it's not much less in Manhattan...unless you go to Trader Joe's.

Am still reading the Tess Monaghan series. I like it when you discover a new series and it gives you an abundance of reading material for a while.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
love these snow days...new series sounds fun, too.
Bearette said…
Still working my way through the series...the author is married to the creator of The Wire (some crime show I have never seen)
Rachel Federman said…
that's my sister's all-time favorite show. many peole seem to love it.
Bearette said…
It was great...I also liked Avenue Q and In the Heights

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!