Today my SIL came over, I had some clothes to give her (for the baby), plus a present for her baby from my mom, and the tray for the highchair I already gave her. She seemed kind of frazzled and overwhelmed. It turned out the baby was "breathing shallowly" in her sleep earlier and she freaked out and took her to the pediatrician, who checked her lungs and said she was fine. Also, the baby won't sleep anywhere at night except her car seat.

Almost done with book 3 of the Dragon Tattoo trilogy (officially known as the Millennium trilogy, after the magazine they work for in the series, but isn't my name better?). He's a gripping writer but he goes off on boring tangents that you can skip because he never mentions them again.

Read a really juicy blog entry today. I won't reveal the blog, but whoa!

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
woh you have to reveal the blog - or was it FB?
Bearette said…
I'll tell u in person
judy in ky said…
It wasn't my blog, that's for sure! Mine is pretty boring.
Bearette said…
Your blog isn't boring :)
judy in ky said…
Thanks!
This Suzy said…
I read the Millenium trilogy a year or two ago. I liked them, but they're kind of dark, aren't they? I thought the third one was mainly just tying up all the lose ends too.
Bearette said…
They are dark, but they sucked me in. I liked Lisbeth Salander.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!