Our building toddler association didn't have a New Year's Eve party this year, so we decided to throw one ourselves. It seemed to go well. Nobody can get a babysitter that night anyway and people seemed relieved to have something they could take their kids to. Some of the kids pretended E's bed was a spaceship:


One woman told me, "You guys are saints for letting everyone's kids come over." When we got up the next morning, I saw what she meant: puzzle pieces everywhere. We did get it all cleaned up, and I don't regret it. Though the kids ended up going to bed at 10:30.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
can't believe I missed this
Bearette said…
Yeah, i wanted you to come but vanessa confirmed you wouldn't be back till the 1st...
judy in ky said…
Wow, I bet the moms loved it even more than the kids!
Bearette said…
they did! one of them had a lot of wine.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!