It was decided at Z's baby group this morning that she is walking! She has been "cruising" (walking while holding onto things) for a while, and over the past few weeks she has been taking a few steps, every day, without holding onto anything. One of the other moms said this counts :)

We got someone to watch Z during every single interview and tour. AND I got two new dresses at Ann Taylor Loft today and some new shoes (the first "dress" shoes, e.g., not Birkenstocks and not sneakers, that I have bought since 2004). So I am ready to go!

Comments

That mom is right! lol.. BTW my second one was a dare devil.. At the age of 4 she could scale the bannister!. My last one knew how to undo the childlocks!. The first child, well, she didn't do what the other two did!. I guess u will start putting away your breakables!?
judy in ky said…
Sounds like you and your daughter are both ready to go!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!