Buying clothes for a baby girl never gets old.


I also got her a ladybug costume for Halloween, but I think it will look better on, so I'll put up a picture then. In addition, I am giving ALL these clothes to my SIL once Z outgrows them. Her baby will be exactly a year younger, so it works out perfectly.

I was thinking about that "What would you tell your younger self?" question (sparked by listening to some music I liked in college). I would say, "Worry less and enjoy yourself more." Now, to apply that to the present...

E's second private school interview seemed to go well. I liked the school itself even better than the first. And it has more seats available. So we'll see.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I love shopping for little girls' clothes too. My nieces are at the age now where they choose their own, though.
I would tell my younger self the same thing; I was much too serious.
Bearette said…
Yes...me too. A neighbor said I was 11 going on 35.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!