So E starts his new school tomorrow. They gave us a photo of the kids in his class and they look sweet and friendly. We also have a list of their names. The school has a very nice location, too - near Central Park and the subway. I will miss walking home with R and W, but fortunately they live very close by, so we will still see them after school. And who knows, maybe we will write another novel together! (The agent is still reading ours. Patience.)

I'm working on my relationship with change. Starting to see it as more of an adventure, rather than approaching it with nebulous fears that dissolve when I examine them more closely.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
yay!! yes...many more after-school adventures to be had and definitely another joint novel in store for us I think....change is generative. always good to examine fears and expose them to the light. like you say, they almost always shrivel up under exposure.
excited to hear how things are going. will miss our walks home, too. but I can't really feel anything but grateful that G brought us together after 3 years in the same neighborhood did not
Bearette said…
Yay :) I think eva will be good novel fodder...i agree! And i'm going to bring e to visit, i think. he still calls it "my school," though he likes the new place.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!