Well, E seems to be making a smooth transition to preschool. Yesterday I got freaked out because he was so exhausted after school and he took a 3-hour nap. Today, we all woke up at 8:24 and hustled over to the school. He went off willingly enough to his classroom and when the day was over, he came bounding out to greet me with a big smile. The co-teacher said he had an "awesome day." They played with shaving cream on a table, and he kept talking about it and how they cleaned it up afterward.

It turns out a woman who lives near me (in the same group of buildings) has a child at the school too, and we walk home together. I put E in the stroller in case he needed a nap today, but he didn't. He had fun being pushed by the woman and her child. It's kind of funny, she and I have a lot in common - both vegetarian, from small towns in Massachusetts, and a year apart in age.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I'm glad E is liking preschool. He didn't cry like I did on my first day! He looks so grownup and so happy in his photo on facebook.
Bearette said…
:) It really enhances his sleep, too! He slept 11 hours last night, no wake-ups.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!