First day of school (almost)

So E's first day of school is tomorrow. I'm a little stressed out about it. I'm about as prepared as I can be; I've made a list of what we need to bring tomorrow and I've marked his lunchbox, diaper/underwear bag and bumblebee backpack with his name. We're also supposed to write his name in his clothes, but I'm going to do it on an outfit-by-outfit basis.

In other news, I can no longer read non-Kindle books. I tried buying some books 70% off at the nearly defunct Borders (I always liked Barnes & Noble better anyway), but the print was too small. I'm used to the larger font on the Kindle. So I gave in and purchased the book on the Kindle so I could continue reading it without straining my eyes.

My mother visited this weekend and cut E's hair. In the past, she's been able to do it so he doesn't notice, but this time he said immediately, "This is a haircut."

Pregnancy-wise, I'm about as big and uncomfortable as can be...and I have slightly less than 2 months to go. I have a feeling she will be an October baby, though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck to you all on E's first day!
Bearette said…
Thanks :) I am feeling more optimistic. I think it's the kind of thing where you worry in advance, and then it's not that bad.
judy in ky said…
I saw his backpack on facebook... i't's so cute.
Bearette said…
I love the bumblebee :) They have a pink kitten one for girls.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!