So I've been knitting again. I'm working on a cables and lace cap in a pretty muted purple. When it's done, I'll try to put up a picture of it. A friend of mine from high school asked me to knit her a pair of fingerless gloves based on an Etsy picture. They're striped. Her preferred color palette is green, grey and blue. It's funny, a lot of friends of mine like those colors, but I usually knit in pink and purple, so it's an interesting switch.

Went swimming today. For some reason I only like swimming when I'm pregnant. It can be a bit depressing, though, to see people with normal figures and wonder if I'll ever have one again. When I took my bathing suit off in the changing room, a woman rushed over and asked, "Is it coming out tomorrow?" (You can't make this stuff up.) I do wish people would keep their observations to themselves.

Comments

This Suzy said…
Yay for knitting! I've found that my colors sometime go in trends. I'll work in cooler colors for a while, then warmer colors.

I think the next time someone makes a crazy pregnancy comment, you should say something like, "What are you talking about? I'm not pregnant!" Just really throw them for a loop. lol
Bearette said…
Haha...it might be worth it to see the expression on their faces :)
Anonymous said…
I'm happy you're knitting again! I haven't knitted much over the past several months. I just can't seem to get inspired. Post pictures soon!
Bearette said…
Will do :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!