So I had a wonderful birthday today. Lots of people on Facebook, including some from the distant past, wished me a happy birthday. Then I took E to an appointment and because of the stinking heat, I took a car service (as my babysitter had recommended). It felt very luxurious and put a fun spin on the appointment. And E's eating has really improved. It used to be that he preferred soy milk to food, but today he ate cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, veggie burger, Cheerios, pancake, carrots and goldfish. So I was excited about that.

We all had lunch at one of my favorite (veggie) burger joints and I took a swim in the afternoon. The pool was crowded beyond belief. Some people were just lounging around the lap lanes, not swimming. I went around them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Crazy Stupid Love.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I want to see Crazy Stupid Love too! I love Emma Stone. She's also in The Help.
I'm glad you had a happy birthday!
Bearette said…
Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!