I got my first "Twins?" comment today. Oh well. I seem to be fated to hear these things in pregnancy. There is no point in getting annoyed....the people who are most annoying seem to have no clue that they are.

I definitely have baby brain this time around. I forgot to tip my hairdresser, then went back to tip her. I left again, intending to get an Italian ice. Then I realized I left a bag of groceries there. So I had to go back again.

I finished my purple hat, but put the picture up on Facebook, so you all have seen it. Now I am working on a pair of striped wristwarmers for a friend.

Comments

judy in ky said…
How do I find you on facebook?
Bearette said…
I just sent an email to the account on your Blogger profile :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!