It feels like a Saturday to me, maybe because both boys are still sleeping. We've gotten an unbelievable amount of snow this winter. Yesterday, the sidewalks were a mess...not stroller-friendly at all. However, they were plowed down to a certain street, so we took E to a diner on that corner. He has been feeling a little under the weather, though the fever and cough seem to have passed, and at this stage he just seems to need a lot of rest. Poor little cub.

When we were eating, a mom from my building showed up with her two daughters. The younger girl will be turning one next weekend and she invited us to her birthday party. She perched on her mama's lap and ate avocado and noodles.

On Facebook, I mentioned that I like Iron & Wine (a mellow, folk-ish group, if you haven't heard of them) and D's cousin's wife said she wished she had known, because she has tickets to see them this weekend. Then the next day she emailed me and invited me to the concert. So that should be fun. I'm a recent convert but I like a lot of their songs, particularly from their second CD, Our Endless Numbered Days.

Comments

This Suzy said…
I think there's a lot of snow everywhere this winter. A lot of people here are saying that this is the most snow Edmonton's gotten in about 40 years. Gets old, doesn't it?
Bearette said…
It really does. I'm glad the sidewalks are mostly walkable again, though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!