This picture is fuzzy but cute...D took it.

Comments

This suzy said…
He looks like a cute little stinker! lol
Roxanne said…
Looks like he wants to get behind that door! I'm loving your new profile pic. You always have such beautiful hair. :)
Bearette said…
Thanks!
judy in ky said…
What a cutie! He's growing up so fast!
Roxanne said…
I was always disappointed in the selection of books at doctor's offices. Mostly Disney (not literature) and other character types. I took a Children's Lit. class and have been book snobbish ever since. ;) I think that's great that your apartment building has playrooms for the children. What a great way to meet the neighbors and form a community.
Roxanne said…
Okay, just realized I commented on the wrong post. Oops.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!