So tomorrow we are moving. The painting is done: a light buttery/lemony yellow for the living room and kitchen; "creme brulee" for the hallway and master bedroom; and a hint of "bashful blue" at the end of the hall (E's bedroom). I still can't believe it. I've been living in this apartment for ten years, and although we have definitely outgrown it, I will miss it.

Tomorrow, the moving company will come to pack, move and unpack us - promising to be done by 7 pm. Over the past couple of weeks, I've cleaned the closets intensively, but I still feel like we have so much CRAP. What can you do? And the moving company is called Schleppers - how New York is that?

Comments

Roxanne said…
Good luck on the move tomorrow! I've had similar feelings with each of our moves throughout the years.

Just think of all that extra space for E to explore! You'll probably have lots of new eating places and such to scope out unless you're close to your old place.
Bearette said…
Only three blocks away, but it still feels like a big deal ;) Of course, we saw a big bug last night, which makes me feel better about the move. And a huge truck doing electrical repairs outside at 11 pm - the new apt is on a much higher floor, so we won't hear stuff like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!