I had many fears when Trump was elected. They have all come true, after he's been in office A FEW DAYS.

For example:
building the wall
camps to detain undocumented immigrants
full-scale war on the environment
curtailment of First Amendment rights

I just didn't think it would happen SO FAST.

AND he has an unsecured Android phone. James Comey is quiet.

I've never seen such a corrupt regime in my life. In this country, anyway. I was born after Nixon, who was probably the closest contender, but Watergate seems almost quaint now.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
I agree. Scariest to me is Bannon head of National Security Council and the generals were asked to step aside. Small cabal running the show.
Bearette said…
Bannon is very scary...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!