The potty chronicles

So I have started potty training Zoe. We trained Eric later (starting when he was 3, and it didn't really "take" until he was three and a half) but I figure you can start with girls earlier. I was having trouble getting her to stay on the potty. With Eric, if you gave him a laptop he was happy to sit there for ages. Not so with Zoe. Finally I got her to sit there for about fifteen minutes today (maybe more) while I read "The Pigeon Needs a Bath" by Mo Willems over and over. (She loves that book, but it doesn't make her any more inclined to take a bath, unfortunately.) Anyway, I was pleased she sat there that long. She hasn't peed in the potty yet, but I think this is progress. (I am going to post about this periodically, to keep myself on track.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!