So my long-term goals with Zoe are potty training her and weaning her. The first is going swimmingly. She peed twice on the potty today! So I think she will be mostly trained by the time she starts school (5 months from now). I'm going to get her some underwear soon.

The second will be harder. I was talking to another mom who nursed somewhat late (her son was 2 when she stopped). She recommended being away from your child for a few hours each day (preschool will fit the bill) and NOT nursing to "reunite" - instead finding some other way to reunite when school is over. And replacing nursing sessions with milk or juice in a cup. We shall see. I'm going to start doing this (very gradually) when she starts preschool.

In the meantime, we are enjoying the spring weather. It's nice to be outside again.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I can't believe how fast your babies are growing up. We were enjoying spring over last weekend; now we have snow on the ground!
Bearette said…
Yes, I keep hearing about snow on Facebook :) Hopefully we won't get any.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!