I'm kind of sad that Eric's play is over. I was looking forward to it and really enjoyed watching it. Now it's done. But hopefully there are a lot more plays in his future. I realized I really like live theater. D and I are seeing Heathers (based on the movie) on Broadway this weekend.

Another milestone: Zoe pooped on the potty for the first time! I know, this is a lot of potty talk. But exciting that progress is happening so fast. She also peed on it a number of times and has been wearing underwear for short spells.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I really like live theater too. I recently saw my ten-year old niece in a children's play and it was so much fun.
Congrats to Z, too!
Bearette said…
Yes, it's especially fun when it involves little ones! Thank you.
Rachel Federman said…
I want to see that Heathers show. Will be curious to hear how it is.
Bearette said…
We saw it. It was pretty intense. Also, i saw it from a totally different perspective as a 38-year-old - watching the movie as a teenager, you have those delusions of immortality, so it is much less disturbing.
Bearette said…
That said, the show also had a lot of fun 80s cheese features...definitely not for the kids though! It was off-Broadway so cheaper than other plays we have seen.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!